Eurobarometer 76.3 November 2011 ZA No. 5567
The European Parliament, Europe 2020, Financial and Economic Crisis, and Media Use for Political Information
- Standard trend and EU core questions (QA1 to QA21)
- Perceptions of the Europe 2020 strategy (QB1 to QB10)
- The financial and economic crisis - impact and policy preferences (QC1 to QC6)
- Media use habits: use and trust, information on political and EU matters, social networks (QD1 to QD13)
- Perceptions of the European Parliament and its policies ("Parlemeter") (QP1 to QP13)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS opinion
- Module QA, QC and QD were surveyed in EU27 plus Candidate Countries
- Current archive dataset version / update: archive edition v2.0.1, 2014-07-24, doi:10.4232/1.12007
- TNS Opinion & Social: Standard Eurobarometer 76. Public Opinion in the European Union. Survey requested by the European Commission, requested and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM 'Research and Speechwriting' Unit). Brussels.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer / Wave 76.3: Parlemeter 2011. Survey commissioned by the European Parliament and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication (Public Opinion Monitoring Unit). January 2012.