Eurobarometer 76.4 December 2011 ZA No. 5596
The Future of Europe, Awareness of European Home Affairs, and E-Communication in the Household
- Future of Europe: living conditions, the EU in the world, EU values, assets, challenges and politics (QA1 to QA25)
- Awareness of home affairs (QB1 to QB11)
- E-Communication in the household (QC1 to QC27)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS opinion
- Standard and EU core questions NOT included
- E-communications module QC partly replicates questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 75.1 [GESIS study ZA5479].
- Current dataset version 3.0.0 as of February 20, 2015 (doi:10.4232/1.12181)
- ERRATUM for dataset versions v1.0.0 and v2.0.0: Inconsistencies have been detected in Eurobarometer 76.4 for GERMANY in variables: qc5_1 to qc5_8 (dataset v1.0.0: qc5.1 to qc5.8), ecomm_t10 and ecomm_t11 (dataset v1.0.0: qcs.10 and qcs.11), qc8 and qc8r (dataset v1.0.0: vqc8 and qc8), qc9_1 (dataset v1.0.0: qc9.1), qc11, qc12_1 to qc12_9 (dataset v1.0.0: qc12.1 to qc12.9), qc14, qc15_1 to qc15_10 (dataset v1.0.0: qc15.1 to qc15.10), qc16_1 to qc16_6 (dataset v1.0.0: qc16.1 to c16.6). For details please see errata information in the GESIS study description: doi:10.4232/1.11999.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 379 / Wave 76.4: Future of Europe. Survey requested by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, April 2012.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 380 / Wave 76.4: Awareness of Home Affairs. Survey requested by the European Commission, Directorate-General Home Affairs and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM “Research and Speechwriting” Unit). Brussels, June 2012.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 381 / Wave 76.4: E-Communications Household Survey. Survey requested by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Information Society and Media, and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, June 2012.