Eurobarometer 77.4 June 2012 ZA No. 5613
European Parliament, Development Aid, Social Climate and Discrimination
- European Parliament Eurobarometer "Two years to go to the 2014 European elections" (SD0, QP1 to QP24)
- Development Aid (QA1 to QA12)
- Social Climate (QB1 to QB4)
- Discrimination (QC1 to QC17, SD1 to SD6)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS opinion
- Standard and EU core questions NOT included
- Module QA partly replicates questions on 'development aid' asked in the context of Eurobarometer 76.1 (QD).
- Module QB replicates module QB on 'Social climate' surveyed in the context of Eurobarometer 75.4 [ZA5564]
- Current archive dataset version v3.0.0, 2015-03-17, doi:10.4232/1.12049 (archive edition)
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 391 / Wave 77.4: Social Climate. Survey requested by the European Commission, Directorate-General Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, September 2012.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 392 / Wave 77.4: Solidarity that spans the globe: Europeans and development aid. Survey requested by Directorate-General Development and Cooperation – EuropeAid and coordinated by Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM “Research and Speechwriting” Unit). Brussels, October 2012.
- TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 393 / Wave 77.4: Discrimination in the EU in 2012. Survey requested by the European Commission, Directorate-General Justice and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, November 2012.
- Directorate-General for Communication, Directorate for Relations with the Citizens, PUBLIC OPINION MONITORING UNIT: Two years to go to the 2014 European elections, European Parliament Eurobarometer (EB/EP 77.4). Brussels, 20 August 2012. [summary and focus publications]