Eurobarometer 97.4 May-June 2022 ZA No. 7901
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- Fairness perceptions of the green transition (QA)
- QB under embargo
- QC under embargo
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic bilingual questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA "Fairness perceptions of the green transition" was newly introduced.
- Question modules QB and QC are under embargo.
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2023-08-10, doi:10.4232/1.14019
Special Eurobarometer 527. Fairness perceptions of the green transition.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Commission Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion (DG EMPL). Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, October 2022. http://dx.doi.org/10.2767/651172