Eurobarometer 55.1 April-May 2001 ZA No. 3507
Globalization and Humanitarian Aid
- Knowledge of and attitudes towards foreign languages
- Trust in national and European institutions
- Information behaviour (European Union)
- Attitudes towards Globalisation and Liberalisation (world-wide market)
- European Union Humanitarian Aid (ECHO)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Data for questions Q.51 to Q.74 (Young European citizens) are only available separately in the framework of Eurobarometer 55.1OVR including an OVeRsample of young respondents aged 15 to 24.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Commission: Eurobarometer 55. Public Opinion in the European Union. Brussels, October 2001
European Opinion Research Group EEIG: Les Europeens, la globalisation et la liberalisation. Rapport pour la Direction Générale du Commerce (European Commission). Brussels 2001.