Eurobarometer 55.1OVR April-May 2001 ZA No. 3508
- Young European Citizens
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Youth sample + youth OVeRsample of respondents aged 15 to 24
- Data collected in the framework of Eurobarometer 55.1
- Comparable data for the candidate countries are available at a later time in the context of Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2003.1YOUTH (ZA3982).
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- Errata: For the documentation of answer categories (A-M) for Q.65 (Young Europeans questionnaire) please see corresponding country SHOW CARDS as included in the original codebook (Q.15 in codebook and data set) in ZA deliveries after July 16, 2002. Since the correspondence of these country specific income categories to the SPSS data set is not clearly documented, this variable should only be used with caution. This is especially true in the cases of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
European Commission: Young Europeans in 2001. Results of a European opinion poll. Brussels, November 2001 (executive summary)
INRA: Les Jeunes Europeens en 2001. Eurobarometre 55.1. Rapport redige par Philippe Manigart. Bruxelles. Aout 2001.