Based on scientific evidence and practical experience, we offer expert advice to science and higher education policymakers, organizations, and researchers. Our expertise is sought by actors from Germany, Europe and internationally. Our consulting mainly focuses on further developing gender equality policy in academia, gender equality data and related issues. We provide advice in the context of commissioned studies, in the form of recommendations for action or workshops, in the form of expert opinions in committees, as a specialist interview, or in other formats on request.
Our wide range of consulting services includes technical and strategic advice, for example for
- state and federal ministries and the European Commission,
- scientific institutions such as universities, research institutes and associations, research funding agencies and scientific umbrella organizations,
- equality actors and associations of them,
- expert committees and groups, as well as political committees,
- research projects and networks.
- In addition, CEWS advises public scientific institutions on how to apply for the TOTAL E-QUALITY award (a German certificate to enhance gender equality in working organizations).