Do you have questions about data access or are you looking for specific data? Our data service data service will help you.
GESIS is a member of the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR).
ICPSR is the world's largest collection of digital social science data. These data can be used for secondary research, instructional activities, and to write articles, papers, or theses. (More information)
- Joint EVS/WVS 2017-2021 Dataset
- Full release of the EVS 2017 Integrated Datasets
- Based on ISSP 2018, A Cross-national and Comparative Study of Religion of additional 14 countries – international extra data set published (v1.0.0)
- Update of Standard Eurobarometer 86.2
- Standard Eurobarometer 92.3 released
- Flash EB 487 released
- Flash EB 485 released
- ISSP 2018, Religion IV – second release published (v2.0.0)
- Update of Special Eurobarometer 86.1
- ISSP 'National Identity I-III' Cumulation (ZA5960) and Add On-file (ZA5961) released