- since 09/2023: Research assistant in the project Deutschland-Monitor
- 05/2021 - 08/2023: Student assistant in the department "Data and Research on Society"
- 2020 - 2023: M.A. Sociology, University of Mannheim
- 2022: Semester abroad at the University of Trento (Italy)
- 2017 - 2020: B.A. Sociology, at the Eberhard Karls University Tübingen
Working and discussion paper
Bles, Per, Nora Müller, and Lynn-Malou Lutz. 2023. Do country-level characteristics affect adults’ level of ICT skills? A European comparison with a two-component measure of ICT skills. SocArXi. doi: https://doi.org/10.31235/osf.io/hbndk.
Wenz, Sebastian E., Nora Müller, Klaus Pforr, and Lynn-Malou Lutz. 2021. "AS Workshop: Causality in the Social Sciences III." AS Workshop: Causality in the Social Sciences III, Online, 2021-10-14 - 2021-10-15. https://www.gesis.org/causality-workshop.