Special Issue: Jason Hughes & John Goodwin (Eds.): Figurational Analysis as Historical and Comparative Method: Established–Outsider Relations
- John Goodwin & Jason Hughes: Established-Outsider Relations and ‘Figurational’ Analysis.
- John Goodwin, Jason Hughes & Henrietta O’Connor: Return to Winston Parva: Starting to Reconstruct the Established and the Outsider 'From the Margins'.
- Michael Dunning: ‘Established and Outsiders’: Brutalisation Processes and the Development of ‘Jihadist Terrorists’.
- Gordon J. Fyfe: Established-Outsider Relations and the Socio-Genesis of the Museum.
- Aurélie Lacassagne: The Complexities of the Established-Outsiders Relations in Canada: Re-Integrating Socio-Historical Analysis and Engaging with Some Post-Colonial Thoughts.
- Stine Frydendal Nielsen, Laila Ottesen & Lone Friis Things: Established and Outsider Relations among Students Involved in a Health Promotion Intervention in a Danish High School.
- Angela Perulli: Everyday Life in Figurational Approach: A Meso Level for Sociological Analysis.
- Ryan Powell: Gypsy-Travellers/Roma and Social Integration: Childhood, Habitus and the "We-I Balance".
- Michael Rees: From Outsider to Established – Explaining the Current Popularity and Acceptability of Tattooing.
- Inken Rommel: Culturalism of Exclusion in an Established-Outsider-Figuration.
Forum: Everhard Holtmann & Eun-Jeung Lee (Eds.): Knowledge Transfer as Intercultural Translation. The German Reunification as a ‘Lesson’ for Korea?
- Everhard Holtmann, Eun-Jeung Lee & Christian Rademacher: Knowledge Transfer as Intercultural Translation in the German-Korean Context – Facing Possible Future Challenges within the Triangle of Unification, System Transformation and Societal Integration.
- Bernd Martens: Some Results of the Economic Transformation in East Germany and their Possible Relevance for Korea.
- Thomas Ketzmerick: The Transformation of the East German Labour Market: From Short-Term Responses to Long-Term Consequences.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich: Entrepreneurship in the East German Transition Process: Lessons for the Korean Peninsula.
- Everhard Holtmann & Christian Rademacher: Decentralization of Power and of Decision-Making – An Institutional Driver for Systems Change to Democracy.
- Rainer K. Silbereisen: Psychological Challenges of Unification – Selected Results and Thoughts on Korea.
- Michael Hofmann & Bernd Martens: Generations and Social Structures in Socialist Countries: The German Democratic Republic and East Germany in Comparison with North Korea.
- Lars Vogel & Heinrich Best: Political Elites in Transition and Unification: German Lessons for the Korean Peninsula?