Forum I: The Impact of Religious Denomination on Mentality and Behavior.
- Kevin McQuillan & Rolf Gehrmann: The Impact of Religious Denomination on Mentality and Behavior. An Introduction.
- Anne-Lise Head-König: Religion Mattered: Religious Differences in Switzerland and Their Impact on Demographic Behaviour (End of the 18th Century to the Middle of the Twentieth Century).
- Jan Kok:Church Affiliation and Life Course Transitions in The Netherlands, 1850-1970.
- Rolf Gehrmann: Denomination and Number of Children: The Case of Rural Baden, 18th/19th Century.
- Grażyna Liczbińska: Between Religion and Environment: Mortality and Its Causative Factors in Greater Poland in the 19th Century.
- Siegfried Gruber: The Influence of Religion on Marriage Ages in Albania around 1900.
- Christoph Nebgen: Economic and Confessional Relationships in 18th Century Travel Writing from the Rhine.
- Stefan Benz: Measurable Effects of Denominations on Narrative Patterns. The German Case of Diversity in Narrating Histories.
Forum II: Spatial Dimensions of Governance in 20th Century Political Struggles.
- Christoph Bernhardt: Governance, Statehood, and Space in 20th Century Political Struggles. An Introduction.
- Thomas Schaarschmidt:Multi-Level Governance in Hitler’s Germany: Reassessing the Political Structure of the National Socialist State.
- Lena Kuhl & Oliver Werner:Bezirke on Scale. Regional and Local Actors in East German ‘Democratic Centralism.’
- Christian Jansen:Region – Province – Municipality. Spatial Planning and Spatial Policy in Italy, 1860-2016.
- Sabine Mecking:State – Municipality – Citizen. Rational Territorial Reform against Emotional Will of the Citizenry in West Germany?
- Frank Zelko:Scaling Greenpeace: From Local Activism to Global Governance.
- Jay Rowell:Rescaling Disability: The Construction of a European Social Group and Policy Arena.