HSR Vol. 11 (1986) No. 2: Mixed Issue
- Faßmann, Heinz: City-size distribution in the Austrian-Hungarian monarchy 1857-1910: a rank-size approach.
- Ziegler, Herbert F.: Fight against the empty cradle: Nazi pronatal policies and the SS-Führerkorps.
- Chroust, Peter: Social situation and political orientation: students and professors at Giessen University 1918-1945. Part I.
- Smets, Josef: The South-French Society and the French Revolution – the creation of a great data base with CLIO.
- Morgan, Nicholas J.; Moss, M. S.; Trainor, Rick H.; Wilson, A. T.: The design, implementation, and assessment of software for use in the teaching of history.