HSR Vol. 15 (1990) No. 4: Special Issue: Eric E. Johnson (Ed.): Quantification and Criminal Justice History in International Perspective.
- Johnson, Eric A.: Quantification and criminal justice history in the nineties: some introductory remarks.
- Sharpe, J. A.: Quantification and the history of crime in early modern England: problems and results.
- Spierenburg, Pieter: Prisoners and beggars: quantitative data on imprisonment in Holland and Hamburg, 1597-1752.
- Diederiks, Herman: Quality and quantity in historical research in criminality and criminal justice: the case of Leiden in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Bodenhamer, David J.: Criminal sentencing in Antebellum America: a North-South comparison.
- Gruszczynska, Beata; Kaczynska, Elzbieta: Poles in the russian penal system and Siberia as a penal colony (1815-1914): a quantitative examination.
- Weinberger, Barbara: The criminal class and the ecology of crime.
- Haslett, Stephen J.; Fairburn, Miles: Interprovincial differences in the rates of minor crimes of violence and related disorders in New Zealand, 1853-1930: part 1.
- Sundin, Jan: Current trends in the history of crime and criminal justice: some conclusions, with special references to the Swedish experience.