16.2 - Quantitative Methods
HSR Vol. 16 (1991) No. 2: Special Issue: Quantitative Methods in Soviet Historiography
- Kovalchenko, Ivan: The role of quantitative methods in historical research.
- Khvostova, Xenia V.; Kumekin, Yu. P.: A classification of peasants attached to land in Byzantium of the 14th century.
- Borodkin, Leonid; Svishchev, Mikhail: Pre-collectivization peasantry social dynamics: retroprognosis: application of alternative modells.
- Milov, Leonid Vasilievic: Natural and climatic factors and peculiarities of russian historic process.
- Bukhovets, O.G.: Patterns of peasants' political philosophy in the years of the 1905-1907 Russian Revolution.
- Ossokina, H.; Satarov, G.: The evolution of peasant economy in the industrial center of Russia at the end of the XIXth - beginning of the XXth century: (according to the Zemstvo statistical data).
- Moissenko, Tatjana L.: On modelling of peasants' lease in Russia at the end of the 19th - beginning of the 20th centuries.
- Sokolov, Andrej K.: From the countryside to the cities: a comparative historical analysis of rural-urban migration in Russia and in the Soviet Union during the industrialization drive.
- Mironov, Boris N.: The economic structure of russian towns in the second half of the 18th and the first half of the 19th centuries.
- Kiselev, Igor N.; Mironenko, Sergei V.: 'Russian bureaucratic ruling elite': towards a social portrait of Russia's higher bureaucracy during the first quarter of the 19th century.
- Grekov, Boris; Solodovnik, S.: Comparative studies of internal socio-political conflicts: a case study of Russia (1895-1914) and Pakistan (1950-1987).
- Bauer, Henning; Drop, Gabriele; Hausmann, Guido; Heinzel, Sabine; Kappeler, Andreas; Pawlik, Claudia; Roth, Brigitte: Die Nationalitätenfrage im Russischen Reich: Auswertung der Volkszählung von 1897.
- Bewley, Ronald: AUTOBOX: a review.